No computer network with infinite bandwidth has been created yet: talented people will find a way to occupy any bandwidth.
However, there are many situations where bandwidth, short response time and high availability of service are of vital importance.
For networks with such requirements, there are solutions based on Corning Optical Communications products.
Core products for LAN
Corning Optical Communications Core LAN products provide you with the availability of all cable products that you use in your computer network.
Fibre Core Products for LAN
- Fibre Cables: Tight-Buffered MPC, Central Tube MPC, FREEDM™ Dry Central Tube MPC MM OM2, MM OM3, MM OM4, SM OS2, for outdoor and indoor installation, with 12 or 24 fibres
- Fibre Terminations: LC Simplex, SC Simplex, ST® Compatible Simplex, LANC/LANS Splice Packs, CCH Splice Modules
- Fibre Patch Panels: LANC/LANS Housings, LANC/LANS Adapter Modules
- Fibre Housing
- Fibre Patch Cords
- Fibre Accessories.
Copper Core Products for LAN
- Copper Cables (FutureCom Copper Cables cat 6, cat 6A, cat 7, cat 7A)
- Copper Terminations (Cat 6, cat 6A)
- Copper Patch Panels
- Copper Outlets
- Copper Patch Cords
- Copper Accessories
You can download the complete catalogue of Corning Core LAN products here.
FutureCom™ EA Sistem
FutureCom™ EA System is specially designed to support 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GBase-T) at a distance of over 100 m with improved performance.
This system provides a universal cable solution for Ethernet, VoIP, telephony and TV and may save up to 80% of installation time owing to factory pre-terminated and tested connectors.
You can download the complete catalogue of Corning FutureCom™ EA Systems here.