Bit Projekt bases its offer of passive network equipment, for optics as well as copper, on the offer of renowned global manufacturer Corning.
Corning has been changing the world through innovation for over 150 years now. It was founded in 1851 with its head office in New York, USA. It has around 22,000 employees in 22 countries of the world. Through the merger of Siecor Corporation, Siemens Communication Cables and Corning Cables in February 2000, Corning Optical Communications was founded, which is the global leader that sets the standards in the fields of quality and innovation using scientific advances for the needs of the market.
Why Choose Corning Solutions?
- Corning is the leader in the fields of development, manufacture and supply of optical fiber cable systems.
- Corning sets standards for cable system infrastructure in data centers.
- Corning was the first to design and manufacture low-loss optical fiber.
- Corning provides a unique patented solution of modular components with the preservation of polarity by “Universal Wiring”.
- The winner of the 2013 Datacenter Solutions Award for the best data centre installation product.
- The winner of the 2014 Datacenter Solutions Award for the Datacentre Cabling Product of the Year
In November 2004, Bit Projekt officially became general representative of Corning Optical Communications for Serbia and Montenegro and already in April was rewarded for the achieved business results.
On 24 June 2005, Bit Projekt became a member of Corning Extended Warranty Program. Every project implemented by Bit Projekt is backed by a Corning Optical Communications 25-year warranty for the equipment installed.
Corning Network Solutions:
Products designed for computer networks where the critical elements are large bandwidth, low delay and high reliability.
In addition to top performance, Corning solutions for data centers bring large savings in implementation and operation.
FTTx networks bring fantastic performance with no bottlenecks that are found in other network types.